RareBear
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! Petitb10

You are not logged in. In order to post, please sign up and sign all the rules before you post around the forum. We recommend you not to use your real name when you sign up or tell your real location.

RareBear
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! Petitb10

You are not logged in. In order to post, please sign up and sign all the rules before you post around the forum. We recommend you not to use your real name when you sign up or tell your real location.

RareBear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RareBear

Bunny glasses. Pink Mask. Green Wand. We have it all!(This is a Bearville Site) 
HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!
Welcome to RareBears! Guest!
Please Welcome Our Newest Member BABVRewritten!
Need Help?E-Mail Us Here! Rare_Bears@aol.com
Have a Bearific day at RareBears!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» RB Rules! PLEASE SIGN HERE
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:50 am by bridge(:

» CHATBOX RULES
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:49 am by bridge(:

» About the New RB Live Help
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:26 pm by Ash

» THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 am by undead.

» Warning Bar System
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:56 pm by mayaiscool

» RB TinyChat Rules! Please Sign!
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:24 am by Britney

» Why You Should Not Mess With Warning Bars
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:22 pm by anika_

» We need to get more active!
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:20 am by QueenJosie™

» Acceptable Caps Lock Words
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:38 pm by patsbestfriend

Join RareBears!
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! Donewi10
Top posters
ArianaGrande
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_vote_lcapTHE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_voting_barTHE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_vote_rcap 
Meghan
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_vote_lcapTHE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_voting_barTHE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_vote_rcap 
Howaboutno
Paramore♥
BabyKittens
Aya♥
Maddie
RainbowDash
QueenJosie™
rubybanana120©
Most active topic starters
HanSolo☆
QueenJosie™
ArianaGrande
RainbowDash
Ash
BabyKittens
Paramore♥
Howaboutno
ZoeyCuddles2474
Maddy
Protected by Copyscape Do Not Copy!
Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker "Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check" "Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Do not copy content from this page."
Visitors
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! Flags_0
RB Newsletter is Now Up!
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! Maddya11
Keywords
contest north condo design wolf cookie roleplay josie unicorn andrew pole peacock

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!

Go down 
+71
Daniela
єммα❀
Blue ocean Kiiiii
Forever♥Carly
PoppyHoran♥
Mikayla
Sophie~Pie
♔Bridge♔
Katara
Meghan
MilenaCocoa
Didycub
KaraWaterfall
rubybanana120
BethHip58
bearvillerocks!
lilyyy
Rowena98
loveheart1429
♥20Ṋessa13♥
Moona
zoeycuddly183
✰❤jαzzч❤✰
SecretSanta♪
ZoeyTheSnowAngel
ZoeyPawPatch684
trudietruffle
oliveoil
⊱Annabelle⊰
ℒacyℒoves₵hanel
Mustache
Howaboutno
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
PiePleaseOhAndMakeItApple
Kara
taylur
Chéri3
Michelle
priscillaballerina31
Ladonna
XxSerenaTheDiva
PolaroidicMoon
MollyFlyer
maybear209
Mr.RossLynch
AlinaAwesome10
Isabelleapril226
~FloOow~
Aya♥
Paramore♥
Bella
Ana(:
KaylaLove422
Linetteseashell
Maddy
sarabrc182
Maddie
Forever Directionerღ
Ash
rubybanana120©
GabyHoran❥
QueenJosie™
Zeke
Zoë
Korra
BabyKittens
liи∂єrєllα
ArianaGrande
June♥
♥MirandaSimpson♥
HanSolo☆
75 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HanSolo☆
Admin
Admin
HanSolo☆

Paw Prints : 1668
Humorous Location : Corellia
Humor : Are you sassing me? :O

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! Empty
PostSubject: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Ok so for your safety on this site, I am telling you not to share personal information at all such as your age, your full name, phone number etc.... You will never know who the person is that you talk to. If someone asks you where you live in the chatbox and all that other stuff. Please tell the admin! The person will get a warning pm. it is not safe to tell where you live or share anymore personal information. We are keeping RB safe and this is a big golden rule of RB! another big rule is NO CYBERBULLYING! if there is cyberbullying in any way at all you will be banned from the chatbox. Please post agree if you agree to these golden rules! I am telling you not to ask or give out personal information. Also, the location in the profile, do not share your real location. Instead just use a humorous location. (;

Last edited by VISTA! on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♥MirandaSimpson♥
Furry Feet Poster!
Furry Feet Poster!
♥MirandaSimpson♥

Paw Prints : 378
Humorous Location : One Direction Land
Humor : Directioner lol

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:43 pm

I Agree!(:
Back to top Go down
June♥
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
June♥

Paw Prints : 729

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 pm

I agree! What about our profile birthdays? We have to put in our age for that, and everyone can see it.
Back to top Go down
http://rockinbearville.forumotion.com/
HanSolo☆
Admin
Admin
HanSolo☆

Paw Prints : 1668
Humorous Location : Corellia
Humor : Are you sassing me? :O

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:49 pm

♥June♡ wrote:
I agree! What about our profile birthdays? We have to put in our age for that, and everyone can see it.

I have now removed it.
Back to top Go down
ArianaGrande
Admin
Admin
ArianaGrande

Paw Prints : 13133
Humorous Location : The Land of Orange ;D.
Humor : Hey Swaga Masta From Doncasta! :P

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Agreed Lil! (:
Back to top Go down
June♥
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
June♥

Paw Prints : 729

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 pm

There are some cruel people out there on the Internet who would just love to creep out a bunch of kids and find out where they live Evil or Very Mad It's sad, really. But scary. Maybe you should send out a newsletter, asked everyone to agree to this topic. Have you added it to the rules?
Back to top Go down
http://rockinbearville.forumotion.com/
liи∂єrєllα
Mascot
Mascot
liи∂єrєllα

Paw Prints : 1152
Humorous Location : WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA? EDENNNNNN
Humor : All I want for Hanukkah...is youuuu! and you and you and you ♥

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 pm

I agree!
Back to top Go down
BabyKittens
Champion Poster
Champion Poster
BabyKittens

Paw Prints : 3031
Humorous Location : 42 Wallaby Way Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

I definitely agreed on this. There are some people out there that can go to your home and steal you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.com
Korra
Green Wand Poster!
Green Wand Poster!

Paw Prints : 981
Humorous Location : Luvland

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Agreed. :3
Back to top Go down
Zoë
GraphicBear
GraphicBear
Zoë

Paw Prints : 361
Humorous Location : PA
Humor : I broke my brothers heli-cage! xD

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:13 pm

I agree! And does this mean no tinychat anymore?
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Admin
Zeke

Paw Prints : 1889
Humorous Location : In a Pineapple Under the Sea!
Humor : Is you okay? Is you good? Cause I wants to know!

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Agreed :')
Back to top Go down
QueenJosie™
Admin
Admin
QueenJosie™

Paw Prints : 2362
Humorous Location : Castle with Andrew and Beno
Humor : *laughs at own joke*

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
https://rarebears.forumotion.com
GabyHoran❥
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
GabyHoran❥

Paw Prints : 727
Humorous Location : uhh wut
Humor : i'm awkward. okay?

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 pm

agreed :3
Back to top Go down
rubybanana120©
Champion Poster
Champion Poster
rubybanana120©

Paw Prints : 2356
Humorous Location : I am in my own little world but don't worry they know me here.
Humor : DON'T leave me alone with chocolate you will wish you had NOT ...CHOCOLATE !!! ,Everyone calm down ... I am here, Ha Ha Ha ... I don't get it , Once someone said "If you don't get married when you get older people will probably start calling you The Crazy Old Cat Lady" then I said "your probably right" and smiled, that awkard moment when your bff wants to fist bump and you want to highfive then you both swich moves at the last sec to match each other. , that awkward moment when you think your bff is pretending to be crazy and ya realize that she's always been that way.

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
Ash
Cybearguides
Cybearguides
Ash

Paw Prints : 2220
Humorous Location : In my house in GlitchLand, where wild glitches roam free 24/7
Humor : the glitch queen approves of this message

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:36 am

agreed!
Back to top Go down
https://rarebears.forumotion.com/t3385-christmas-cheer-made-here-
Forever Directionerღ
Champion Poster
Champion Poster
Forever Directionerღ

Paw Prints : 1480
Humorous Location : Walking in 1Derland with Harry Styles :D Holding Hands... :D
Humor : *Spread the One Direction Infection its what we Directioners do :)* One Direction's go that One Thing!!!

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:18 am

Agreed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Paw Prints : 2653
Humorous Location : Earth
Humor : stressed, depressed, youtubers obsessed

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:42 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
sarabrc182
New Rare Bear Member
New Rare Bear Member

Paw Prints : 5
Humorous Location : on the sun :3

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:26 am

agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
Maddy
RB Reporters
RB Reporters
Maddy

Paw Prints : 1242
Humorous Location : The land of BABW
Humor : If you are reading this,you clearly have nothing better to do.

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 pm

agreed:)
Back to top Go down
Linetteseashell
Furry Feet Poster!
Furry Feet Poster!
Linetteseashell

Paw Prints : 259
Humorous Location : The land of Ooo (if your an adventure time fan , you'll know this XD )
Humor : Meow....?

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 am

agreed (:
Back to top Go down
KaylaLove422
New Rare Bear Member
New Rare Bear Member

Paw Prints : 91
Humorous Location : The Land of Teddy Bears

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:23 pm

i agree!
Back to top Go down
Ana(:
Green Wand Poster!
Green Wand Poster!
Ana(:

Paw Prints : 850
Humorous Location : California
Humor : FENNEKIN!!! FOR THE WIN!! <3 I AM 84 loooool!

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Totally Agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvillemeal.forumotion.com
Bella
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Paw Prints : 2080

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Agree!
Back to top Go down
Paramore♥
Sock Monkey
Sock Monkey
Paramore♥

Paw Prints : 3213
Humorous Location : The Land Of Llamas
Humor : Bazinga!

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Agreed! (:
Back to top Go down
Aya♥
Champion Poster
Champion Poster
Aya♥

Paw Prints : 2974
Humorous Location : The Land of Strawberries♥

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Alright. That's very true. So I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!   THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU MUST AGREE ON!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next